1. Do not leave you home in case you have health complaints as described by the RIVM (sneezing, coughing, fever, etc.). You are welcome if you and your household are free of complaints for at least 24 hours.
2. Follow the hygiene measures as described by the RIVM (wash your hands with soap, sneeze and cough in your elbow, do not shake hands, keep 1.5 meters distance from each other).
3. It is only allowed to visit the Muiderslot with more than 1 person in case of a household (people living under 1 roof).
4. Visitors are in possession of a valid online reservation with with a fixed time slot (fixed start time) on the ticket. By purchasing the ticket, visitors agree to apply the rules of conduct during their visit.
5. Visitors arrive on time or no more than 5 minutes before the start time on the reservation – not before – to avoid queues. It is not possible to visit Muiderslot without a reservation.
6. You start your visit in the castle. The use of an audio tour is mandatory (so we can monitor the number of visitors in the castle). After your visit to the castle, you can enjoy the castle gardens, the fortifications, the castle square, the museum shop and limited catering facilities until closing time.
7. Avoid public transport where possible. Come with your own transport if possible. Please note: there is limited paid parking space at the Muiderslot. There are several free parking spaces on the outskirts of Muiden. Keep in mind that from there it is a 10 to 15 minute walk to the entrance of the castle. More information about route and parking.
8. Pay with card or contactless. Payment in cash is not possible on the Muiderslot.
9. Group tours, group activities, group packages and location rental are not (yet) possible.
10. Taking photos or video recordings is not allowed in the castle for the time being. This is to make sure the distance between households are kept in the one-way route. You can take photos outside in the castle gardens.
11. Keep 1,5 meters distance from visitors who do not belong to your party (= household).
12. Always follow the directions of museum staff and volunteers.